In honor of my new love of Pinterest I thought I’d list other things I am loving right now.
- Little girl swimsuits, they are so much more fun to look at then swimsuits for me
- Wreaths, I’m obsessed with making or finding the perfect one for our front door
- My Nook Color
- The Office Staff singing their version of Seasons of Love to Steve Carrell
- Tina Fey’s book Bossypants
- All the sewing ideas in my head
- Licorice, Red Vines not Twizzlers
- Real Simple Magazine
- Our moving announcements I just ordered
- J signed up for T-ball
- L & J signed up for swim lessons
- My new address on my drivers license
- Angry Birds Seasons
- 70 degree days with sunshine
- Sitting on the front steps with the neighbors watching the kids play
- Mike Kraszinski, he’s such a freakin cutie. I’m sure the movie studio totally screwed up the movie Something Borrowed but he couldn’t be cuter in the previews
- There’s a new Shopaholic book, It’s in my library on my nook…. just waiting for me.
- Book club is this week and we’re eating Japanese food
- My birthday present from my good friend. It’s an antique cradle for my business.
- I’m booking sessions already. Yeah me!!
- I’m streamlining my business this year to be newborns, kids and families.
- Bethenney Frankel’s Ever After show
- Sunflower seeds
That seems to be all I can come up with…