I am thankful for so much this year. I just thought maybe I would share so I can look back in a year and remember how truly blessed I am.
– I am thankful for my husband. He does so much for us and I am truly lucky to have someone that loves me as much as he does.
– I am thankful for my two kiddos. They are healthy and such good children. How can I not be thankful for that.
– I am thankful for my family. My mom, my dad, Joan, my brother and Carrie. Such a support system we are blessed to have.
– I am thankful for my in-laws. They truly are a pleasure to be with and I can’t wait to be with them this holiday season.
– I am thankful for my friends. Thanks to facebook I have become friends with some people I thought I had lost in my life, but also thanks to my other friends (I couldn’t begin to name them all). I think the Golden Girls say it best… “Thank you for being a friend; Traveled down the road and back again; Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant; And if you threw a party; Invited everyone you ever knew; You would see the biggest gift would be from me; And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend.”
– I am thankful for my new business. My new business is thriving and I am happy for all those that have supported me and my endeavors.
– I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads. Many aren’t blessed with a place to live this year and I don’t take this for granted one single day.
– I am thankful that my husband has a great job still. I am truly lucky I get to stay home with my kids.
I’ll leave this list for now because I am sure as the day goes on I’ll think of more. Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers, friends and family. What are you thankful for this year?