- I was thinking about my friend tonight and she called at the exact same time. Weird. We must have been in sync. We talked for a while and I hope I was a good enough friend to her as she was to me tonight. I have to remember to bitch less and listen more.
- Another friend on facebook is really sick and she found out she has H1N1, poor thing. She can hardly breathe and it started me thinking about how I am really concerned about getting it myself (not because she has it or anything, just in general). With my asthma it would be really bad because when I get my yearly respiratory infection I can barely breathe. I think I will be upping my hand sanitizer usage.
- My kids are starting colds and lord please do not let them turn into anything else.
- I loved sitting on the couch tonight after baths and cuddling with my kiddos. I’ve been working alot lately and they’ve been acting out a little more because I’m around less. To just sit and enjoy them was heaven.
- I will probably be using a host soon for a new blog, just saving the money. Then I’ll be back with pictures and such. I have some incredible pictures of J’s birthday party and really want to share them here.
- I’m in the middle of creating a book made of my first years’ blog posts. It’s a lot of work but it will be amazing to have once it’s completed. I decided to use www.blurb.com
- Here at our house we are completely in the throws of Halloween prep. We have yet to decorate but we have one costume purchased and working on the other one. We read nothing but Halloween books, watch as many Halloween dvds or show we can and always have to walk through the Halloween section.
- Someone mentioned that there are 89 days till Christmas (um don’t you just hate that when you finally see how close it really is) I’m so not ready to think about Christmas
- I love that fall is here. I wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt today and tomorrow it’s supposed to be even cooler. Love that.
- I’m thankful for my blog, I am able to get all of this off my chest.
- Oh and one more thing… we found out today that our dog has cancer. I will hopefully blog more about that tomorrow.