- Our dog tripped coming up the stairs last night and he ripped his toenail off. There was blood everywhere, the kitchen looked like a crime scene. Gross. JT took him to the vet and $117 later he came home with a severe ear infection.
- It’s been a tough week so far… Monday the sewer backed up; Tuesday – there was a gas leak here and they turned off our gas; Wednesday – a plumber came and fixed the leak, gas man came and turned on the gas and then the dog issues.
- Still haven’t found anything for the kids to do this summer. One of the downfalls of living in the city we don’t have a lot of options, it’s the Y or nothing.
- We have gas in the house again
- Our dog is fine
- Today is a new day (I’m off to wrap the kids in bubble wrap, there will not be any accidents today)