Here is my birthday wish list… wishing is exactly what I am doing since we have drained our bank accounts on a certain little girls birthday. It was worth it though, I don’t really need any of these things but a girl can wish/dream right?! Besides I have a very lovely weekend planned and going to be with some of my best girl friends and JT 😉
1. A day at the spa. I would love a massage and facial. Ah man the relaxation and possible nap almost bring tears to my eyes. Pampering is not something I am used to.
2. Some new clothes for the summer. I would like some nice clothes for going out or just clothes that fit.
3. A D-SLR for all my photo taking needs, something simple to figure out.
4. New sunglasses. Clearly I am not reaching for the stars on this one. I would like a pair that look good one me and cost a little more than $20 and perhaps weren’t purchased in a gas station or drugstore.
5. A day of shopping and lunch with my friends. Oh that sounds heavenly.
6. A romantic dinner date with my husband. We aren’t really the romantic types but it would be nice to go to an expensive restaurant and just eat to our hearts content.
7. A purse like my friend Becca’s. It’s so pretty and grown-up.
8. Someone to clean and organize my house and basement. It’s kind of gotten away from me this winter, you should see L’s room and the basement or better yet I’d rather you didn’t.
9. A tattoo. I finally have figured out what I want my 7th one to be and where I want it, all that’s missing… the money, yeah they can be pretty expensive.
10. New design and url for my blog. I am a creative person and when you click on my blog it doesn’t really scream creative.
Wanna see other top 10 lists visit Oh Amanda.