- I slept til 9:00 am today. I took a Benadryl last night because my allergies are in full swing. I had to pry my eyes open this morning. Thankfully there wasn’t school today and JT was working from home.
- JT had another phone interview today. So far he has had 2 offers but we have to wait for them to be approved by the higher-ups. So technically no job yet.
- Shopped for a purse on-line this morning
- Had a doctor appointment for myself, just a typical yearly thing
- Able to enjoy the drive with my iPod and my Starbucks
- Came home to crazy kids so we took them outside and played for almost 2 hours
- J didn’t nap again today. Unfortunately I think he is getting ready to give up his afternoon nap. I will keep tryiing until he is consistently not taking one
- Turned on Noggin and now have two very calm children… ahhhh!!! What is it about Yo Gabba Gabba? I feel brain cells fleeing when I watch the show, but my kids LOVE it.
That’s it, really not a very exciting day. Tuesdays usually aren’t.