I am sitting here waiting for my stupid bank to call because yet again I am having more problems with them. So I was thinking to myself what I would rather be doing right now….
- I would rather be driving to Florida (it took us some ungodly amount of time last time) but at least I would be warm and excited about seeing either the beach or Mickey.
- Be getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist and I HATE THE DENTIST. Did you know that I have a temporary that’s been there for two years.
- I would rather be taking care of a sick child, neither of my kids have gotten that stomach flu (wait I need to go knock on some wood, okay I’m back) I wonder if it’s because they received the flu shot or because we have been lucky so far and our day is coming.
- Break up another fight between my kids today, it’s all they seem to do.
- Cleaning and Organizing my basement, it’s a disaster zone, seriously there’s caution tape and cones down there saying “Hazard Zone”.
Okay those are the ucky things I would rather be doing than waiting for my bank to call. Here are the things that I want to do just because it would be fabulous (of course I am sitting and blogging which is always fun).
- Scrapbooking and/or making my thank you cards
- Learning about my new sewing machine and starting on a project
- Getting pictures together for scrapbooking this weekend with my friend
- Sitting on the beach watching my kids dig in the sand and feeling the warm breeze in my hair and the sunshine on my legs.
- Hugging my kids and sitting and rocking or reading a book with them or playing a game
Well since #4 isn’t a reality #5 seems like a really good idea to me. I’ll blog later, their lives seem to be passing me by right now.