Yes it’s a pretty typical answer but my husband, my kids, my mom, my dad, his wife, my brother and his girlfriend are the most important people to me right now.
- My husband is strong and even though he has been kicked he is still trying as hard as he can to bring Christmas spirit into this house.
- My kids are behaving so well lately. They still fight but there isn’t a whole lot of pouting or crying. It’s been nice. Maybe they know we are at our breaking points on the stress meter.
- My mom is trying so hard to get me out of my funk. My brain has turned to mush and she helps me come up with solutions to all the problems that I can’t seem to think through.
- My dad and his wife were extremely supportive when I called and very protective and uplifting in everything they said.
- My brother is where the humor comes in. He came for dinner last night and just cracked us up and for a little while we forgot all about our problems.
Family is forever and that love never goes away!
For more TILT check out The Diaper Diaries.