I can think of a ton of things I would love to spend this much money on… here’s an example of some things, see if you can guess which one it is.
- Some clothes since none of mine fit. 2 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts from Old Navy.
- Scrapbooking supplies: paper, new scissors, some rub-ons, possibly even a new album
- Brand new movies for our DVD library, ie: 27 Dresses, Mariposa, The latest Wiggles title and one for JT
- Dinner out and a movie with my hubby tonight
- 1/2 a week’s groceries
- A fun little spending spree at Target to buy whatever we want.
So what’s your guess? What did I spend $71.99 on today? If you guessed any of these things you would be unfortunately wrong. No, this was what I spent on a full tank of gas for my Honda Odyssey Minivan this morning. Two weeks ago I spent $52.00 to fill the dang tank. That’s quite an increase this month. My grocery bill is going to take quite the hit this paycheck. Real nice. I would really like to thank my government for having my back during this nightmare of an economy.