Cruising the internet today and found some fun stuff (only because I am putting off my housework as long as possible).
- I found this on Don’t Try This At Home’s blog; What’s your personal DNA mine is: I am an advocating visionary. Wanna find out what yours is take the quiz here.
- Kaboose – a really great website with crafts and recipes for fun. I used some of their recipes for my Fun Recipes page up on top.
- 15 Places Every Kid Should See – found this in Yahoo’s Travel section. Very interesting, I think this should be my own personal list since I have only seen 4 of them.
- In honor of my nutrition class I found this information. It’s quite an interesting article on portion size/control.
- Wow wish I was like this mom with her super awesome bento box lunches.
Then in other news… I purchased a magazine (I know big surprise) and it was chock full of great organization stuff. Here are some pics of stuff I put in my “house” file (you know a file with dream ideas for a house someday).
Well that’s all for now. I am off to explore some more. Have a good night!