I found the love/hate meme while searching around for new blog’s. Then my cousin at 3inunder3 tagged me the other meme down at the bottom so here they are:
I love to eat: Lobster with butter sauce… yum!
I hate to eat: Fish – the ones with gills and swim upstream (or downstream)
I love to go: shopping; on vacation somewhere warm
I hate to go: to the dentist
I love it when: my daughter whispers to me every night “you’re my best friend”; my son snuggles on my chest and tucks his arms under his body; when my daughter falls asleep on me; my husband being home from work during the day
I hate it when: I don’t have money; my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom; my tire is flat (this happens all the time)
I love to see: My kids playing well together; my entire family together; a picture of my son and grandfather together sharing a big hug (this wasn’t forced, he just crawled up there and snuggled)
I hate to see: people being mean to each other, especially while driving; a stray dog (I may hate my one dog but I’m not heartless); blood
I love to hear: “Hi Momma” from J who has trouble with his speech; my kids laughing so hard that they barely make noise; my husband laughing; an impromptu I love you
I hate to hear: my kids whine; my kids crying cause they are hurt; my kids crying because they are tired and crabby; JT yelling at the kids
Here are the rules to the second one: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I choose to do the places I want to see or want to see again:
1. London England… I loved it when I went in eighth grade. It would be lots of fun to just go with JT, I think I would appreciate it even more now that I am older.
2. Maui Hawaii… never been, want to go so bad. JT and I really wanted to go on our tenth wedding anniversary next year but we decided to buy a house instead. Someday.
3. Bavarian Alps to Neuschwanstein Castle… it’s beautiful. No other reason, besides just wanting to see Germany also.
4. Turks & Caicos… every picture I see or article I read it sounds like the perfect beach destination.
5. Utsunomiya Japan… to meet my husband’s aunt and also just to experience Japan for the first time. I would probably starve to death but who can’t loose a couple pounds. That’s not Utsunomiya in the picture, but it’s pretty isn’t it. It’s Mt. Fuji in Japan, I think. If I would go to Japan I would want to go during Cherry Blossom time.
Well that’s it. I don’t have anyone to tag but if you’re passing on through, feel free to grab it and take off on your own trips.